Key Personnel and Advisors
a team with a proven track record
Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Revenue Officer, Visible Alpha
- Founding Member, ONEaccess (acquired by Visible Alpha)
- Managing Director, Novus Partners
- 15 years of buy-side experience
Chief Operating Officer
- Operating Partner, Sand Hill East
- Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer, Tulco Labs
- Executive Director, UBS
Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Decision Scientist, Govini
- Head of Data Products, Tulco Labs
- Senior Data Scientist, kWantera
EVP, Revenue & Field Operations
- VP, Sales – North America, Axway
- VP, Sales – Americas (East), Moogsoft
- Region Director – Sales, ServiceNow
- Head of Client Account Management, Adaptive Management
- Product and Client Engagement, Eze Software Group
- Over 5 years of Fintech experience
- Head of Product & Partnerships, IEX
- Global Head of Startegic Partnerships & Alliances, Duco
- VP, Global Manager, Channel Partners, Factset
- Director, Marketing, Terzo
- Director, Marketing, PerformLine
- Sr. Marketing Manager, CSF (iconectiv)
- Sr. Business Manager, Siemens
- Head of Performance Controlling, Siemens
Director of Data Operations, India
- Founded Knoema India
- Senior Technical Architect, Infosys
- Solution Architect, Ford Motors
- 20 years’ experience in data delivery
- Chief Software Architect, Prognoz
- Data patents holder and published author
- 19 years of software and technology leadership experience
- CEO of Sand Hill East, a strategic management, advisory, and marketing firm for emerging companies.
- Member of the boards of directors of Guidewire (GWRE), Zscaler (ZS), Pure Storage (PSTG), Digital Asset, Moogsoft, LMRKTS, and Sitehands.
- CEO and co-owner of Biz Tectonics, a privately held consulting company.
- Former Group Chief Technology Officer of UBS, and held various executive roles at leading banking companies, including Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, and Credit Suisse.
Matt Dell Orfano
- Senior Analyst at Discovery Capital focusing on technology, and special situations, globally.
- Former Senior Analyst and Partner at Arch Capital Management, a Forbes 400 family investment subsidiary.
- Former analyst at Pike Capital, a long-biased, special situations fund where he steered research and restructured illiquid public investments predominantly in Asia.
- Began career at Citigroup’s investment bank, focusing on esoteric, asset-backed finance.
- Managing Partner of Sand Hill East LLC, where she advises and creates strategy for portfolio companies.
- Managing Partner of Bullseye Technology Ventures, a newly launched venture fund focusing on early and growth stage companies in financial services, enterprise, cloud and cyber technologies.
- Member of the boards of directors for CloudFrame, Vernon François, and Project V7.
- Over 25 years of experience successfully leveraging information to drive business growth, shape strategy, manage data, deliver information, improve performance, maximize information value and amplify intelligence.
- Founder and CEO of White Rock Data Solutions, a data commercialization advisory firm.
- Member of the board of directors of Eagle Alpha; advisor to the FISD Alternative Data Council.
- Former Managing Director at Goldman Sachs – holding executive roles across the bank for two decades; COO of AIG Global Science Group; and Co-Founder and Head of Go-To-Market at Crux Informatics.